- Pass it on. Let your friends, family, colleagues, doctors, and any prospective parents know about our resource.
- Schedule a workshop. We currently offer workshops on subjects including communication, relationships, childbirth, young person’s oppression, genderism, maternity care reform, and child genital cutting issues.
- Add a link to NotJustSkin.org from your own web site.
- Push for Informed Consent. Be in charge of your healthcare, and speak up if something happens that doesn’t feel right. If know about a doctor or institution that doesn’t provide informed consent for circumcision or any other procedure, you can file a complaint with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Donate. If you feel so moved, you can make a financial donation. Donations are tax-deductible. 100% supports public education and outreach.
Every action matters. Thank you for your help!