- Pass it on. Let your friends, family, colleagues, doctors, and any prospective parents know about our resource.
- Donate. If you don't have time to help, you can make a financial donation. Donations are tax-deductible. 100% supports public education and outreach.
- iGive. Support us by making your on-line purchases through iGive.
- Schedule a workshop. We currently offer workshops on subjects including joyful parenting, positive childbirth, interrupting the cycle of domestic violence, eliminating young person's oppression, dismantling the stage for sexism, and awareness of child genital cutting issues.
- Wear a t-shirt to show your support for children and parents.
- Sign the Ashley Montagu Resolution to end child genital cutting worldwide.
- Add a link to NotJustSkin.org from your own web site.
- Push for Informed Consent. Be in charge of your healthcare, and speak up if something happens that doesn't feel right. If know about a doctor or institution that doesn't provide informed consent for circumcision or any other procedure, you can file a complaint with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Every action matters. Thank you for your help!
We welcome with open arms interested volunteers. Contact us if you'd like to help with:
- Distributing posters and fliers
- Graphic design
- Public speaking
- Tabling at events
- Web site development
- And designing new projects