NotJustSkin supports the well-being of children, parents, and others. We understand well-being to include physical health, emotional wellness, and quality of interpersonal relationships.
NotJustSkin is not associated with any government or private corporation. To avoid conflicts of interest, NotJustSkin accepts no advertising, and we do not collect identifying information from visitors. Our efforts are supported by your generosity.
The information provided on NotJustSkin.org is designed to support and inform, not replace, the relationship that exists between a site visitor and physician.
Contact Ryan McAllister, our Executive Director, for more information or to join in our effort.
Professional Advisory Board
We thank these individuals both for standing for the work NotJustSkin does and for their assistance in improving the quality of information provided on this website.
- Rabbi Binyamin Biber, M.SW.
- Myron Brenner, M.D.
- Ruth Conley, Ph.D., Biology Professor
- Jane Davenport, Esq.
- George Denniston, M.D., M.P.H., President of Doctors Opposing Circumcision, a professor of Family Medicine, University of Washington (retired)
- Gregory Dervin, Founder of Students for Genital Integrity (SGI)
- Lily Fountain, M.S., C.N.M.
- John Geisheker, J.D., LL.M.
- Ronald Goldman, Ph.D., Director of the Circumcision Resource Center
- Michael Graff, M.D.
- Rebecca Hines, M.H.S.
- Amy Hinton, Intersex Advisor
- Emily Kollmar, Vice President and Co-founder Birthing Circle of Frederick
- Van Lewis, Administrator, Ashley Montagu Resolution
- Ron Miller, NORM Advisor
- Marilyn Milos, R.N., Executive Director of the National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers (NOCIRC)
- Elizabeth Noble, P.T., Founder: Women's Health Section of American Physical Therapy Association, and childbirth educator.
- Carolyn Rafferty, RNC-OB, BSN Executive Director. Co-Founder, Association of Nurse Advocates for Childbirth Solutions (ANACS)
- Anna Rain
- Mark David Reiss, M.D., Vice President, Doctors Opposing Circumcision (DOC),
Coordinator, Celebrants of Brit Shalom webpage
- James Snyder, M.D., F.A.C.S., Past President of the Virginia Urological Society
- Leo Sorger, M.D., F.A.C.O.G
- Barbara Stratton
- J. Steven Svoboda, Esq.
- Janet Tilden, Director, NOCIRC of Nebraska
- Michaelle Wetteland, R.N., O.C.N., M.M.A.
We thank these individuals both for standing for the work NotJustSkin does and for the time and effort they have contributed to this organization.
- Hank Becker, Outreach Coordinator
- Jeff Borg, Production Manager
- Juan Campos, Outreach Coordinator
- Erik Erhardt, General Staff
- Jenifer Herrmann
- Amy Hinton, Intersex Coordinator
- Soren Huber
- Ryan McAllister, Ph.D., Executive Director
- Alan O'Neill, Systems Integration Engineer, Webmaster
- Aimee Steussy, Outreach Coordinator
- Aubrey Taylor
We thank these individuals for their assistance increasing accessibility by translating our material.
- Andres Angulo, Spanish
- Sandra Antunez
- Aurélie Barbe, French
- Isabel Clericus, Spanish
- Beth Droppleman, Ph.D., French
- Veronica Dubrucki, Spanish
- Daniela Faundez, Spanish
- Carmen Paz Fuentes, Spanish
- David Gonzalez-Íglesias, Spanish
- Celine Guerin, French and Spanish
- Lilette Iturrieta, Spanish
- Melanie Lamoureux, French
- Monica Maturana, Spanish
- Germán Mora, Ph.D., Spanish
- Magdalena Olivera Tovar, Spanish
- Lizette Ramirez, Spanish
- Olgamaría Ramirez, Spanish
- Sergio Romero, Spanish
- Patricio Salgado, Spanish
- Norma Solis, Spanish
- Paulina Tapia, Spanish
- Jennifer Torres, Spanish
- Francisco Vega-Reyes, Ph.D., Spanish
NotJustSkin.org is affiliated with the National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers (NOCIRC). NOCIRC is a 501c(3) educational nonprofit organization in Roster status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.