Expecting? This flier provides brief facts about birth-positive choices and encourages readers to learn more. En español
Circumcision Briefing: A freely distributable and highly-referenced presentation with data and figures about circumcision from a variety of angles, including inter-cultural, social, scientific, medical, surgical, and sexual.
Circumcision: History, science, and culture of genital alteration. This presentation includes the historical background, anatomical details, purported benefits and risks, and post-operative consequences of circumcision, female genital cutting, and intersex gender assignment surgery. In HTML or PowerPoint format. Contact us request a presentation appropriate for your group.
Circumcision information and quotes leaflet. A two-page leaflet containing important facts about the effects of genital cutting, including references. Download in PDF format. En español PDF.
Brit Shalom flyer. A two-page flyer addressing the cultural and religious issues around the Brit Milah ceremony (in which circumcision is traditionally performed) and an alternative ceremony, Brit Shalom. Published by Jews Against Circumcision, this flyer includes references to Jewish laws that seem to prohibit circumcision. It also discusses how to preserve Jewish identity and deal with other concerns without the need for cutting. Download in PDF format.
A Guide for Counseling Jewish Couples or Families in Disagreement about Circumcision in PDF format.
For Doctors, a brochure published by Doctors Opposing Circumcision discusses the issue from the physician's perspective.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) An informative resource developed by the Down There Health Collective about HPV, Pap testing, cancer, Gardasil (the controversial HPV vaccine), and herbal treatment approaches.
NOCIRC folletos en español
- Respuesta a Tus Preguntas Sobre la Circuncisión.
- Respuesta a Tus Preguntas Acerca del Pene Intacto de Tu Niño.
- Answers To Your Questions About NOCIRC. This pamphlet describes NOCIRC, lists NOCIRC centers, and contains the Declaration of the First International Symposium on Circumcision.
- NOCIRC Resource Guide. This pamphlet lists the pamphlets, articles, newsletters, and videos available from NOCIRC, and other resources as well.
- Answers To Your Questions About Infant Circumcision. This pamphlet provides a quick explanation of the issues surrounding infant circumcision.
- Answers To Your Questions About Your Young Son's Intact Penis. This pamphlet answers questions often raised by parents of intact (non-circumcised) boys.
- Answers To Your Questions About Your Young Son's Circumcised Penis. This pamphlet answers questions often asked by parents about how to care for their baby after circumcision.
- Answers To Your Questions About Premature (Forcible) Retraction of Your Young Son's Foreskin. This pamphlet answers questions often asked by parents about how to care for their son after the forced retraction of his foreskin.
- Answers To Your Questions About Avoiding Circumcision After the Neonatal Period. This pamphlet answers questions parents have about avoiding unnecessary circumcision after the neonatal period.
- Answers To Your Questions About Care of the Intact Penis in the Geriatric/Disabled Population. This pamphlet answers questions about the care of the intact penis in the geriatric/disabled population.
- Answers To Your Questions About Female Circumcision. This pamphlet answers questions about female genital cutting.
Send comments or suggestions to Ryan McAllister (ryan /the at sign/ notjustskin.org).